Just now, I was surfing around on the 'net, and I was about to
leave a web page when all of a sudden the most amazing thing
happened.

Right before I left the site, the website actually detected that
I was about to leave (I have no idea how it did it), and
displayed a message to me.

I hadn't even been planning on reading the site, but this new
technology caught my eye and I eventually ended up purchasing
the product the original site was selling.

But then, I had to do more research to find out how they had
gotten their website to actually detect when I was about to leave.

It must have been some sort of intelligent analysis of my behavior.

Sure enough, that's exactly what it was, and you can get the same
technology for your website now, too.

Check it out here:

http://www.ExitGrabber.com

This has nothing to do with pop-ups, and is completely unblockable
too. It's crazy...

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.